1. Identification and contact details of the Data Controller.
Universal XXI, S.L.U., with its registered office in Crevillente (Alicante), Polígono Industrial I-4, Carretera de la Estación, sin número, listed in the Alicante Business Register under volume 2270, Folio 212, Page A-55.542 and with Tax Identification Number B-53.406.187 (hereinafter “ATTICGO”), holder of the trademark with said name as well as the website www.atticgo.com (“Website”), is the personal-data controller. Below, information is provided on how Atticgo will use your personal data.
These tables will provide information regarding:
- The purposes of the processing of your personal data, i.e., the reason why Atticgo processes your personal data.
- The legal grounds that allow Atticgo to process data for each of the purposes indicated.
- The potential communication of your data to third parties, as well as the reason for this communication. To that effect, we hereby inform you that we may transfer your personal data to third parties when there is a legal obligation to do so ( Tax Office, Judges and Courts, Security Forces and Bodies, the Consumers' and Users' Organisation, etc.) or when, if applicable, this is expressly indicated. Furthermore, Atticgo’s data processors may have access to your personal data, i.e., service suppliers who need to access your personal data for the purposes of their operations. The service suppliers who access your personal data generally work in the IT, technology, transport or courier sectors to deliver products that have been purchased.
- You can request more detailed information about the recipients of your data by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the specific processes for which you would like information about the recipients.
- The existence of potential international transfers of data.
- The storage period for the data you provide us. For this purpose, we hereby inform you that we store your personal data throughout the validity of the contractual relationship or for a longer period if you have authorised us to do so. We also inform you that your data will then be blocked for the attention of legal, administrative or fiscal claims in accordance with the periods legally determined by each applicable regulation.
3. Necessary and updated information
All of the fields indicated as compulsory in the forms provided must be filled in. The omission of any of these fields may result in our inability to provide the services. You must provide information that is true. The use of aliases or any means to hide your identity is forbidden.
Atticgo will process the following categories of user data:
- Identification data: name and surnames.
- Contact data: email address, telephone number and country.
- Other data: data provided by the individuals concerned in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or in the attached documents.
- Browser data
In order to ensure the information provided is always updated and correct, you must notify Atticgo as soon as possible about any changes and corrections to your personal data that may occur through reception or the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Exercising your rights
We hereby notify you that you can exercise the following rights:
- (i) right to access to your personal data to find out what data is being processed and the processing procedures carried out with it;
- (ii) right to correct any inaccurate personal data;
- (iii) right to delete your personal data, when this is possible;
- (iv) right to request a restriction to the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for processing the data is dubious, in which case we will be able to store the blocked data for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- (v) right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process the data, as shown in the table included in section 5, is legitimate interest. In this case, Atticgo will cease to process your data unless there is an overriding legitimate interest or for the drafting, exercise or defence of any claims.
- (vi) right to the portability of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process the data, as shown in the table included in section 5, is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- (vii) right to revoke the consent given to Atticgo for the processing of your data.
You can exercise your rights at any time free of charge by sending an email to email@example.com and indicating the right that you wish to exercise and your identification details.
Moreover, we hereby inform you that you have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe there has been a breach in data-protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
5. Detailed information on processing undertaken.
|Purpose of the processing||Legal basis||Recipients||International transfers||Storage period|
|Managing orders for products purchased through the website.
Processing will include the following:
|Managing the contractual relationship: consisting of the provision of purchasing services for products provided by Atticgo through its website.||Your personal data will not be transferred to any third parties.
The categories of service providers that can access your data can be found in section 2 of this Policy and are: technology or information systems services providers, transport and courier management and personal-data management tools, as well as online-shopping management tools.
|Your data can be accessed by service suppliers of information systems and technologies as well as transport and courier companies established outside of the European Economic Area. To that end, Atticgo will adopt the relevant contract clauses, demand their adherence to the Privacy Shield or implement additional guarantees.||During the contractual relationship and up to 2 years following the purchase on our Website|
||Managing the contractual relationship consisting of the provision of the website user registration service||The categories of assignees and suppliers that can access your data can be found in section 2 of this Policy.||No international data transfers will be made.
However, if you register as a user of the Atticgo website from a country outside of the European Union, we hereby inform you that, as such, your data is subject to international transfer to Spain.
|During the contractual relationship, i.e., until you unregister as a website user.|
|Queries, claims, complaints and requests through the website or by telephone.
||Atticgo’s legitimate interest in improving its service provision and in managing requests.||The categories of service providers that can access your data can be found in section 2 of this Policy and are: technology or information systems services providers, online shopping management and personal data management tools.||Your data can be accessed by service suppliers of information systems and technologies established outside the European Economic Area. To that end, Atticgo will adopt the relevant contract clauses, demand their adherence to the Privacy Shield or implement additional guarantees.||Until the query, incident or claim made has been resolved.|
|Sending company communications. These communications will aim to:
||Your consent for receiving company communications to keep you up-to-date.||The categories of service providers that can access your data can be found in section 2 of this Policy and are: technology or information-systems services providers, online-shopping management and personal-data management tools.||Your data can be accessed by service suppliers of information systems and technologies established outside the European Economic Area. To that end, Atticgo will adopt the relevant contract clauses, demand their adherence to the Privacy Shield or implement additional guarantees.||Until you unregister from receiving company communications or after 2 years have passed since your last interaction with us.|
Atticgo has implemented and maintains the levels of security demanded by the GDPR to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed. However, despite the fact that Atticgo undertakes every effort to protect its customers’ data, it cannot guarantee its security in every circumstance. As such, once your data has been received, Atticgo will use rigorous procedures and security features to prevent any unauthorised access.
The personal data that we can collect will be processed confidentially. We commit to keeping it secret in accordance with stipulations provided in applicable legislation.
Individuals under the age of 18 cannot make any purchases or subscribe to the Atticgo website, and those under the age of 14 cannot use the other services available through the Website without the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be the sole individuals responsible for any action undertaken by the minors for whom they are responsible, including filling in forms with the personal data of these minors and ticking, where applicable, any boxes included thereon.
9. Conditions of Use and Intellectual and industrial property
a) Condition of User
Users will not be required to register in order to access the Website. However, in order to contact any of the services provided by Atticgo, Users must register and accept these conditions before completing orders and payment.
Through the Website, Atticgo offers its Users information and the sale of its products, which are either the property of Atticgo or marketed by Atticgo.
b) Intellectual and industrial property
All Website content, which is understood to include but is not restricted to texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereafter, the “Content”) are the intellectual property of Atticgo or third parties (for which Atticgo has prior authorisation to use), and under no circumstances will the User be understood to have been transferred any right to exploitation thereof, as per current regulations regarding intellectual property, except those which are strictly necessary for the website’s use.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website attribute any right to the brands, trade names and/or distinctive logos that appear thereon.
Irrespective of the purpose for which they are intended, the full or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing will, at all times, require prior written authorisation from Atticgo. Any use not previously authorised by Atticgo will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
Designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the site owner and which may appear on the website remain the property of their respective owners, who are responsible for any possible litigation that may transpire from their use.
c) Links to third parties
Users who wish to add links from their own websites to the Atticgo Website must meet the conditions detailed below, and ignorance of these will not protect them from any liabilities derived from the Law:
The link may only link to the Website homepage, but may not reproduce this in any way (inline links, copying texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, as per applicable and current legislation, it is forbidden to establish frames of any kind that surround the Website or enable its Content to be viewed through web addresses other than that of the Website and, in any case, when it is viewed alongside content that is unrelated to the Website in such a way that it: (I) leads to, or may lead to, error, confusion or deception among users as to the real origin of the service or Content; (II) entails an unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation and prestige of Atticgo; or (IV) in any other way forbidden by current legislation.
Under no circumstances should the existence of a link to the Website assume the existence of agreements with the owners or those responsible for the website providing this link, nor Atticgo’s recommendation, promotion or identification with the statements, content or services provided.
d) Content and services linked through the Website
The Website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet websites (hereafter “Linked Sites”). In any case, and in applicable cases, in regard to Linked Sites, the Supplier acts as intermediary-services provider in compliance with article 17 of Act 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information-Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), and will only be responsible for content and services supplied to Linked Sites insofar as it becomes aware of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
In the event that the User believes that there is a Linked Site with illicit or unsuitable content, they may inform Atticgo of this in accordance with the procedure and the purposes established in section 1 above. Atticgo will then make the appropriate verifications for the purpose of deleting the relevant link or rendering it unusable, where applicable.
Under no circumstances may the existence of Linked Sites assume the existence of agreements with the owners or those responsible for said sites, nor Atticgo’s recommendation, promotion or identification with the statements, content or services provided.
Atticgo is not aware of the contents and services of Linked Sites as they are constantly updated and changed, and is therefore not liable for any damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and/or services of Linked Sites, nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to Atticgo.
e) Quality of the Service
Access to the Website does not imply an obligation by Atticgo to ensure the absence of viruses, worms or any other damaging IT element. In any case, the User is responsible for the use of appropriate tools for detecting and removing harmful IT programs. Atticgo will not be held responsible for damages caused to the computer devices of Users or third parties during the provision of Website services.