We want to give you clear, precise information about the cookies we use, detailing below what a cookie is, what it is used for, what kinds of cookies we use, their purpose and how you can configure them or disable them if you wish to.
1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with browsing information.
The “cookies” collected from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which could be improved. Cookies are essential in order for the internet to function, providing numerous advantages to providing interactive services, facilitating browsing and the usability of our website.
Under no circumstances can cookies damage your device. On the contrary, having active cookies helps us identify and resolve any errors.
2. What kinds of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity managing them:
- Own cookies: These are sent to your device from our own devices or domains which we use to provide the service that you request from us.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to your device from a device or domain that is not managed by us, but by an entity that collaborates with us. For example, cookies used by social networks or from external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. As such, none of these will be remain saved on your computer’s hard disk. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse website traffic patterns. Over time, this enables us to provide a better service to improve content and user-friendliness.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you re-visit. A persistent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. In general, we use these cookies to make it easier for users to shop and register on our site.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and for our website to work well. For example, they enable us to monitor traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the order purchasing process, use security elements, store content in order to show videos or share content on social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow you to access the service with some predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings through which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These enable us to quantify the number of users and therefore make a statistical measurement and analysis of the way in which users use the services provided. To that end, browsing on our website is analysed for the purpose of improving the selection of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These enable us to manage advertising spaces that may be included on our website as effectively as possible.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to these, we can find out about internet browsing habits and show you advertising that relates to your browsing profile.
3. How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or remove cookies installed on your device through your internet browser option settings. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
With the following links you can access all the information you need on how to configure or disable your cookies on each browser:
At Atticgo, we never store our users’ personal data, except the IP address in accordance with the information above, unless you want to register voluntarily for the purpose of purchasing products and services that we provide or for receiving information about promotions or content of interest to you.